Thursday, June 7, 2012

Who I am


Hey! I'm Preheat. I currently reside on Elune-US, Alliance side. I'm kind of new to the server. My guild and I transferred mid way through 4.3 from the smelly pit known as Staghelm-US. My focus is raiding and I've had great luck recruiting and making friends. My guild cleared 8/8H way back when it was only the 10% nerf, and I have high hopes to do even better in the next raiding tier.

Gold making is a relatively new hobby for me. Way back at the start of Cataclysm, when I transferred from Korgath-US Horde to Staghelm, I had one goal: Nothing too fancy, just to make a million gold. Although I have far exceeded that goal, I still continue on making that money. I've set in on some of the old JMTC gold talks, even spoken on one. I also am featured on the Warcraft Econ's Hall of Fame. I don't think I'll ever quit trying to make gold. It's just too much fun to stop!


I'm no writer, so forgive me if I make noobish mistakes here—my goal is to simply theorize Gold concepts and Speculation on the future.

If you want to reach out to me and exchange info, have a conversation, ask questions, or whatever, feel free to shoot me an email or hit me up in-game (my real-id is the same as my email).


No comments:

Post a Comment